Tunas Bangsa School will accept new students who have met the requirements and pass the interview. The candidate student who will enroll in Kindergarten 2 (B), Primary One, Primary Two, Primary Three, Primary Four and Primary Five may leave his/her identitiy in Tunas Bangsa School. If there is a student who withdraws the enrollment, another candidate student will be called and selected through the selection test and only the candidate student who meets the requirements will be accepted in this school.
The procedure of enrollment in Tunas Bangsa School for the school year 2017-2018 is as follows :
- Buy the registration form and "booklet" of Tunas Bangsa School worth Rp 250.000,00 at the administration counter.
- Submit the completed registration form along with photocopies of required documents (candidate student must come with his/her parents).
- Attend the placement interview/test
- If the candidate student is accepted, payment can be made from the day of registration until the due date.
Student who has not registered himself/herself until the due date will be replaced by another candidate student.
Documents required to be submitted along with the completed registration form are as follows:
- A photo copy of child’s birth certificate
- A photo copy of marriage certificate of parents
- A photo copy of each parent’s Identity Card (Father and Mother)
- A 3 x 4 photo of parents
- A photo copy of Family Members Card
- A photo copy of student’s passport *
- A photo copy of student parents’ passport *
- A photo copy of student KITAS *
The candidate student who will join in Play Group must have been 3 years of age and 4 years of age for K1 (A) by July 2017. The child who will be 3 years old or 4 years old by October 2017 will be considered to join in Play Group or K1 (A) with certain requirement.
* special for expatriates